A celebratory atmosphere accompanied this year’s candidacy of six theologians at Theological College as faculty, family, and friends witnessed their commitment and joy during this milestone event in their formation. Those accepted for candidacy at the TC ceremony by Bishop Barry Knestout (center) are, from left, Elmer Herrera-Guzmán (Dallas), Brother Matthias Hagge, O.S.B. (Subiaco Abbey), Ryan Hiaeshutter (Dallas), Mark Garrett (Dallas), Jaime Maldonado-Avilés (Hartford), and Garret Bockman (Dallas). His Excellency, George Antonysamy, the Archbishop of Madras and Mylapore (India), a special guest, was greeted by all during the convivial reception prepared by Sunder Michael and the attentive Sodexo staff. Two other theologian candidates from TC will soon be accepted at other ceremonies in their home dioceses: Mark Dwyer (Washington) and Anthony Ferguson (Richmond).
- Sulpician Patronal Feast and End-of-Semester
- Installation of New Rector: Fr. Dominic Ciriaco
- Bishop Barron: 2020 Alumnus Lifetime Service Awardee
- Farewell to Fr. McBrearity
- Orientation and Welcome 2020
- Resuming Seminary Formation at TC
- TC’s New Vice-Rector and Dean of Men
- Graduation 2020
- Father Ciriaco Named New Acting Rector
- Easter Blessings
Select a month below to filter the news archives.